Venturing Crew Advisor Position-Specific Training
October 26 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
This course provides Venturing Crew Advisors with the basic information they need to help youth leaders manage a Crew. Topics covered include working with youth leadership and how to run an effective Crew.
- The nature of the Venturing program and its value to youth.
- The specifics of the Venturing program.
- The relationship between crew officers and Advisors.
- The challenges of working with youth and young adults.
- The Venturing recognition opportunities.
- The annual program planning process
Developed for Venturing Advisors, Associate Advisors, and Crew Committee Members, this training incorporates Venturing’s current adult leader training.
This is an “in-person” instructor-led course.
Crew Advisors who complete this course, Introduction to Outdoor Leader Specific Training (IOLS), and the Venturing Youth Protection training are considered “trained.”
REGISTER AT THE FOLLOWING LINK:
Walk-in’s are welcome, however registration is preferred.
YPT certificate of completion is required at check-in.